Tuesday, January 6, 2009

First FO of 2009


120_0018
Originally uploaded by jacquiknits
Well, here it is: my first FO (that's finished object for all you non-knitterly folks) of the year! Being that it's January 7th, I know it's really not that spectacular that I've finished one Amanda Hat being that it's such a quick and easy pattern. However, I actually had this baby done in the wee hours of the morning on January 2nd. I took a looong nap on New Year's Day and subsequently could not sleep at all that night, which was just perfect considering that I had to go back to work the next day. That's probably why I look stoned in these pictures, taken in my office the next day.

120_0017

Anyway, here's the pattern info:
Pattern: Amanda Hat by Gina House
Yarn: Multi: Araucania Aysen in colorway 803
Solid: Malabrigo Worsted Merino in colorway Dark Earth
Needles: US9 16" Addi Circular
Modifications: accidently did an extra crown decrease, which makes the hat a bit boxier and roomier (a happy accident!)

No comments: