Saturday, March 22, 2008

I've been a bad, bad girl...

I have contracted an exotic, rapidly-progressing virus--yarnbuyingitis. Recently I've bought way more yarn than I can afford. Check out my most recent acquisitions:And this isn't even counting the huge order from WEBS (8 more balls of Debbie Bliss Cathay and 8 more skeins of Debbie Bliss Pure Cashmere) and the Jade Sapphire Mongolian Cashmere and Noro Silk Garden I just bought at my LYS. Some of these goodies are going to swap partners, but still. I thought swapping might help me spend less money on myself. Obviously not. If you look closely at the above photo you will see some less expensive yarn from Michael's...I have a few kids's garments on my queue, and kids need washable, non-itchy clothes. I've chosen some cotton since warmer weather is right around the corner. I now HAVE to stop shopping because I'm out of cash until my next paycheck, and most of that money is already earmarked for bills. Paying bills is so boring. [sigh]

1 comment:

Kari Lu Cowell said...

Hmmm...I don't know if that is your whole stash, but I totally feel you on spending waaay too much money on yarn! So much , in fact, that over time, I have collected a full linen closets worth of yarn! (Ooops...maybe that's why I can't pay all my bills...lol)