Saturday, June 14, 2008

Meme

1. What was I doing 10 years ago?
Ten years ago I was finishing up my freshman year of high school. I don't remember much from that year except that it was pretty uneventful. I started having lots of fun sophomore year...

2. What are 5 things on my to-do list today?
Well, it's Saturday and the day is winding down, so thankfully I don't have that much more on my to-do list. Earlier today my only responsiblities were getting myself showered, dressed and over the the WWKIP day at my LYS. I tried to go to my other knitting group after that, but I was running too late and didn't make it. The #1 thing that I must do today is finish the socks I'm knitting for my dad for Father's Day, which is tomorrow. I'm about to start decreasing for the toe on the second sock, so I know they'll be done. If only I could wave my magic wand and let the needles knit the sock themselves...

3. Snacks I enjoy
I love popcorn, especially kettle corn, but plain old fat free butter popcorn is great too. I recently learned how to pop popcorn on the stove in a big soup pot with olive oil. It's so fun, and it is literally the best tasting popcorn I've had in my entire life. I also love Stacy's Pita Chips, soy crisps, all forms of chocolate, ice cream, and sushi. If I could only eat 2 foods for the rest of my life they'd be sushi and ice cream.

4. Things I would do if I were a billionaire
Pay off my student loans and credit cards, buy a house, buy my parents a shore house, take a trip around the world, and give a lot to charity.

5. Places I've lived
Bridgewater, NJ, and Boston, MA

6. Jobs I've had
library page, starbucks barista, daycare caregiver, SAT Prep teacher, preschool teacher, Victoria's Secret slave, children's library assistant

7. Peeps I want to know more about...I have enjoyed the posts of the following on HSKS and Ravelry, and invite you to respond to this Meme if you care to:
Firenze Spinnet
Jalanna Kedavra
Minerva Dumbledore
Ophelia Ballycastle
Laeita Khandylle Haxloeffen Bharnoell

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks so much for that plus I got learn something about you. Happy WWKIP